Latest Entries »
1. MANUSIA yang paling berbahaya adalah “TUKANG GOSSIP”.
2. SENJATA yang paling berbahaya adalah ”LIDAH”.
3. KEBIASAAN yang paling merusak adalah ”KUATIR”.
4. PERASAAN yang paling tidak berguna adalah ”Tidak Percaya Diri”.
5. KEGAGALAN yang paling melumpuhkan adalah ”ALASAN” yang di ”BUAT – BUAT”.
6. KONDISI yang terburuk adalah Jika KITA tidak mempunyai ”HARAPAN”.
7. PAKAIAN yang paling indah di dunia adalah ”SENYUMAN”.
8. SUKACITA yang terbesar adalah ”BERAMAL”.
9. PEKERJAAN yang paling memuaskan adalah ”BERBUAT KEBAJIKAN”.
10. KOMPUTER yang paling hebat adalah ”PIKIRAN MANUSIA”.
11. ENERGI yang terbesar adalah dorongan ”SEMANGAT HIDUP”.
12. OBAT TIDUR yang paling mujarab adalah ”PIKIRAN” yang ”DAMAI”.
13. DUA KATA yang penuh kekuatan adalah “SAYA BISA”.
14. ASET yang terbesar adalah “KEMULIAAN HATI”.
15. ALAT KOMUNIKASI yang paling hebat adalah “PIKIRAN BERSIH“.
sumber : lupa
To face in global competition, it’s better if everyone has character and skill which is competitive. Skill’s easy to be learned and trained, but the human character was fostered and ingrained since childhood. We are human should always learn new things and also learn from mistakes. It’s up to you, to learn more specific or generalist. These are some skils and attribute of today’s learner.
Try to explain something in the simple way and easy to understand. If you cann’t explain in the easiest way, then you don’t realy understand about what would you say.
2. Collaboration across network
Be able working as a team as well as individual with diversity people.
3. Agility & Adaptability
We able to adapt quickly in different environments, new challenges, and modernization.
Have high determination about something to reach/pursue.
Be excitement, joy, fun, & pleasure.
6. Empathy & Global Stewardship
Being a person isn’t selfish, be able to serve as much as you can do.
Have a long term plan and then realized them one by one.
Have principles that are not influenced easily by others and also obedient with regulation.
9. Hope & Optimism
Keep intelligent fast failure. Hurry up and always think optimistically.
10. Curiosity & Imagination
Have a curiosity about something and imagination.
11. Initiative & Entrepreneurialism
Independent and have entrepreneurialism that does not depends others.
12. Critical thinking & problem solving
Have critical thinking that isn’t easily accept anything/issues. If there are something wrong, we shouldn’t just complain but also give the best solution.
Ok, I’m not working at Google, but let me share something good insight. For the 1st time Google was founded, they call them as a startup company in 1998. Now, Google is an example of innovation company whose Sergey Brin & Larry Page as Google Founder. Innovation is not just about science (piece of knowledge). Innovation is not about invention. Innovation is a great and useful idea that will be used in society (marketplace) & embrace uncertainty. Learning only occurs when we step away from the familiar & accept the uncertainty that new experience. Innovation means out of the box and moving into uncertainty. As we know, for example feature Google Search which is simple design but powerful, feasible, reliable, and useful. Have you ever imagine, how many people access information via browser by using Google Search feature per second?
Here are some notions of innovation from Google that we can learn :
- Innovation; not instant perfection.
- Share everything you can.
- You’re brilliant, we are hiring.
- A license to pursue dreams.
- Ideas comes from everywhere.
- Don’t politic – use data.
- Creativity loves restraint.
- Worry about usage and users, not money.
- Don’t kill projects – morphs them.
Hiiii…let me tell you about something interesting in my a few last weeks. Actually, I met a few people that are really inspiring person. I was exited because in the same time that my mood, my motivation, and also my self-esteem were under the line (I mean not in a good level). I felt charging after I came the meet up event. The event had taken at @America – Pacific Place, fx, and the other is in Four Seasons Hotel. I paid attention in what they were saying, particularly about how they face challenges, pursue their dream, and be brave when struggling with their problems of life, etc. So who are they?
- A person who graduated from Univ. of Wisconsin Madison in bachelor degree of Computer Science and after that, he continued to Standford University for pursuing master degree also in Computer Science but focus in Database. After graduated and got master, He joined in Mc Kinsey as business consulting about 5years. Now, he is a managing director and also founder of Z*lora Indonesia. He is nice person because I’m feeling great when we were discussing in the end of the session, I approached him and asked a lot of questions.
- A person who graduated from Wharton – University of Pennsylvania, he got MBA in finance. Now, he has a own company in Indonesia. Actually I forgot what his company’s name.
- A person who graduated from University of Indonesia in Bachelor of Law and then continued Master degree in University of New York.
- A person who graduated from University of Indonesia in Bachelor of Law and then continued Master Degree of Law in Harvard University. Now, he is a lecture in Univ. of Indonesia
- H*snul Suhaimi CEO of PT Exelcomindo Pratama Tbk, also well known as XL.
- Iw*n Setyawan, a low profile person with a sincere heart and good intellectual. Before he went back to Indonesia, he is a director of a division in Nielsen Company in the New York City. As you should know, when he was a little kid, his dream was become a security because he came from a miserable family. He graduated from Bachelor of Statistics in IPB.
- Jokowi, Governor in DKI Jakarta. He gave a speech about becoming a leader who always serves the society. I’m proud of him. He told in front of Mr. An*s B*swedan, M*rtha T*laar, Kak Set*, Y*hanes Surya, S*egeng S., etc. I felt very lucky, because I got a special card for the invitation. My friend who gave me an invitation is a committee event (public relations).
- Vice president Digital Agency of Marketing and coalition with Google’s Partner in Singapore . They are from Japan, but have been staying in Indonesia for 2 months. We were exchanging personal card each other. They offered a product to increase of brand awareness on the internet (not only in desktop but also mobile apps). We were having fun chat when a grand launching event : (affiliate marketing system by Interspace Inc. from Japan).
Thanks sir…You make my day which is full of positive spirit, cemungudh